Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby – Classic Design and Tone
Gretsch have been making musical instruments for longer than either Gibson or Fender and each new generation of guitars they launch builds on almost 140 years of heritage. The G2655T Streamliner Center Block is the continuation of a long line of semi hollow body guitars from Gretsch. The G2655T has a double cutaway, Bigsby B50 tremolo and two Broad’Tron BT2S Pickups to provide optimum tone .
The G2655T has a spruce centre block running through the body which reinforces the Maple top whilst also preventing unwanted feedback on high volume stages and concerts. You have full control of you tone with a 3-way pickup selector switch, independent pickup volume controls for the neck and bridge pickups as well as a master tone and volume control.
The comfortable thin U shaped neck has a 12″ laurel fingerboard, beautifully inlaid with big block pearloid fret markers. We should also mention that this guitar looks absolutely stunning!
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.625” (270 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375” (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B50
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Broad’Tron BT-2S (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2.
- Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)