Tiki Uku Ukulele Tenor Electro-Acoustic by Läg
This Tenor Ukulele in a compact size has a thin body with arched back. TKU150TE by Läg was designed with a French design by the master luthiers of Läg without compromising on the quality of materials. The front of this thin ukulele is made of solid spruce, the back and sides are made of laminated Sapelli mahogany, while the fingerboard, headstock and bridge are made of black walnut.
All wooden parts of this ukulele are protected from external influences by a natural French satin finish. And the beautiful artistic drawing on the back is a prominent feature of all Tiki ukus of the brand.
The TKU150TE tenor electro-acoustic ukulele is designed with a Shadow preamp and tuner. And the pearl dots on the front of the fretboard are the addition that turns your new ukulele into a 4-string easy-to-learn instrument that is suitable for both beginners and advanced guitarists and musicians.
To elevate our offer to you, we offer included tenor ukulele Gig bag TKU150TE, which is the exact size of the instrument and is padded, so you can carry everywhere with you this compact solution for performances – tenor electro-acoustic ukulele by Läg.
TKU150TE by Läg Key Features
– Shape: tenor slim body with arched back
– Top: solid spruce top
– Back & Sides: laminated sapele, open pore
– Finish: french satin with Tiki artwork on the back
– Neck: Sapelli
– Finish: natural french satin
– Fingerboard, headstock & bridge: dark walnut
– Frets: 18 / nickel
– Scale: 432 mm
– Inlays: pearloid Läg logo and dots
– Machine heads: black satin die cast with black satin buttons
– Nut & Saddle: 34 mm / 53 mm black graphite