Beautifully Crafted Electro Acoustic Parlour Guitar by Lâg
The T98PE by Lâg is the evolution of a line of beautiful parlour guitars developed by the master luthiers at Lâg. With an impressive African Mahogany body and a carefully crafted brownwood fingerboard, this guitar is both looks beautiful and plays beautifully
The Lâg T98PE parlour guitar is designed to keep the aesthetic of the parlour guitars from years gone by whilst also adding some modern touches such as the DirectLâg pickup system which means this guitar is ready to hit the stage when you are.
With a solid African mahogany (Khaya) top and body, you have unrivalled acoustic characteristics from the T98PE. Dark, rich, and resonant in tone, the Tramontane 98 PE Parlour guitar delivers a truly classic character. Experience a pure acoustic sound with a familiar, authentic warmth you’ve heard on classic records. And when you want to plug in, you are ready to go electric!
About the Parlour Guitar Body Shape
The distinctive parlour acoustic guitar body shape is one of the smallest guitar body sizes. This size is great for players favouring a more subtle musical style due to their less overpowering sound. The shoulders of a parlour acoustic are usually more sloped than other body styles and they tend to have a narrower body. The distinctive guitar shape is significantly more comfortable and tends to fit the players body better when playing. The smaller size and shape also makes the guitar more portables, making it lighter and a lot easier to transport. Parlour guitars popularity began peaking between the late 19th century and the 1950s. Today the parlour guitar shape is regaining popularity thanks to its versatility, transportability, and beautiful tonal characteristics.
– Top : Massive khaya
– Strings : Metal
– Fingerboard : Brownwood
– Nut : Graphite
– Bridge : Brownwood
– Format : Parlor
– Tuning pegs : Die Cast
– Category : Steel String Shaped Body Electric-Acoustic
– Hardware : Satin black
– Neck : Khaya
– Back&Sides : Khaya
– Electronics : DirectLâg
– Left handed : No
– Cutaway : No
– Radius : 350 mm
– Scale (mm) : 650 mm
– Nut Width : 43 mm
– Nbr of strings : 6
Additional Specs :
– Top: Solid Tropical Khaya
– Back & Sides: Tropical Khaya
– Finish: French Satin
– Bridge & Fingerboard: Brownwood
– Neck: Tropical Khaya
– Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel-Acoustic
– Electric models: Stage-Lâg system
– Saddle: compensated black graphite / 72 mm
– Trussrod: 2 ways
– Headstock: brownwood – maple logo inlay
– Machine heads: die cast / 1 :18 ratio / satin black
– Nut: black graphite / 43 mm
Lâg Guitars is a French music company renowned for pushing boundaries when it comes to design, build quality and innovation. While many guitar manufacturers copy the same old designs, Lâg make bold decisions and stands out for the crowd. The team of luthiers at Lâg hunt the world for the best sounding woods and they craft them beautifully into outstanding guitars which are built to last a lifetime. From entry level guitars right up to the flagship HyVibe Smart Guitar range, Lâg never compromises on design or quality.
- Case / Gig Bag – to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner – make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings – Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools – For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks – You always need one more plectrum!