Mackie Thump15A 1300W Active PA Speaker | Massive Sound from a Portable Speaker
The Thump15W is designed for venues and concerts where you really want to feel the low end of the music. Equipped with a 15″ low-frequency driver, Mackie’s redesigned Thump15A features a Class D amplifier and their proprietary Dynamic Bass Response for organ shaking bass that’s ideal for DJs and electronic musicians or bands with heavy bass.
Thump15A has a convenient built-in two-channel mixer with Vita preamps which can handling mic, instrument, and line-level signals. The Thump15A is designed to be easy to use to enable you to setup and start playing as quickly as possible. You can simply change the speaker mode on the back panel depending on your setup. Additionally, the Thump15A’s portable design makes for easy setup and pack down.
Built-in Two Channel Mixer For Total Control
Connecting your gear to the Thump15A is made simple thanks to its built-in two-channel mixer which features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology. The Thump15A can accommodate microphone, line-level, and instrument signals. An XLR thru output makes for effortless wired connection to other Compatible PA Speakers.
This speaker can be pole or tripod mounted or used as a stage monitor. As with all Mackie products, the Thump15A is built in a durable road-ready enclosure and is easy to transport thanks to its 4 convenient carry handles and light weight for its power at only 15.8Kg.
Mackie Thump15A Specifications
- Powered/Active: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 15″ woofer with ferrite magnet
- HF Driver Size: 1.4″ HF Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1000 Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 300W Class AB
- Total Power: 1300W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix/thru out)
- Frequency Range: 32Hz-23kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: 4 x voice modes
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene with textured black finish
- Mounting Options: Pole/Tripod Mount, Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 27″
- Width: 17.4″
- Depth: 14″
- Weight: 15.8Kg