Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 USB Audio Interface with MIDI I/O
The Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 is the big brother of the Onyx Artist and adds even more connectivity including MIDI in/out for bigger studio and production setups.High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-class sound. A pair of boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamps provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range, while their XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about everything with either an XLR or standard TRS jack connection.
The Onyx Producer has a convenient hi-Z switch on each channel so you can plug your guitar or bass in directly. Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make recording as simple as it can be. Thanks you the MIDI connections you can hook up your synths, controllers, and other hardware with ease.
The Mackie Onyx Producer is USB Bus-powered which means you can take it anywhere with your laptop and turn any room or location into your recording studio.
No matter what you’re recording, the Onyx Producer 2.2 will deliver studio-quality sound. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters capture every input source with impressive accuracy. The dual Onyx preamps add warmth to vocals, guitars, synths, or anything else you’re recording.
The Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 comes with Waveform OEM recording software. Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‚ÄòLite‚Äô versions, it does not impose any restrictions ‚Äì you get a full version with unlimited track count. Waveform OEM works with Windows, Mac and Linux.
To give you even more sonic options, the good people at Mackie have also included the DAW Essentials Collection. This is a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilise the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems. The plugins include everything a modern music producer would need…Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter. You get them all.
The Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 offers zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power for microphones which need it.
Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 Specifications
- Two boutique-quality Onyx&trade mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated 1/4″ TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- Built-Like-A-Tank&trade design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Waveform OEM&trade Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.35 lbs / .68 kg