Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 USB Audio Interface – Perfect for Singer-Songwriters
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 combineshigh-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank&trade hardware design. This interface is easy to use and is powered from your computer USB giving you the ability to record at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1‚Ä¢2 &trade features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¬º‚Äù input with Hi-Z switch for plugging instruments like guitar directly into the interface.
The Mackie Onyx Artis 1.2 comes with Waveform OEM recording software. Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‚ÄòLite‚Äô versions, it does not impose any restrictions ‚Äì you get a full version with unlimited track count. Waveform OEM works with Windows, Mac and Linux.
To give you even more sonic options, the good people at Mackie have also included the DAW Essentials Collection. This is a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilise the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems. The plugins include everything a modern music producer would need…Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter. You get them all.
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 offers zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power for microphones which need it.
Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 USB Audio Interface Specifications
- Boutique-quality Onyx&trade mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- 1/4‚Äù TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated 1/4″ TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- USB Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank&trade design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Waveform OEM&trade Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 0.5 kg
There are no reviews yet.