CR4-X monitors. The addition of bluetooth means that you can easily stream from your phone or bluetooth enabled device as well as using the wired connections. Built from an all-wood cabinet which benefits the sonic character of the monitors, ensuring a superior sound when compared with plastic-based counterparts. Add into the mix a .75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter and a 4″ polypropylene-coated woofer, the CR4-X packs a punch and delivers 50 watts of clean, precise audio. Even at low volume, the CR4-X delivers crystal clear sound.
The team at Mackie have included a number of flexible inputs – including a 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch and RCA – so that you’re ready for any scenario. A front-facing headphone jack offers an alternative listening option, while a simple and convenient volume knob on the front provides on/off/volume control.
Mackie CR4-XBT Specifications
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:4″ Woofer
- LF Driver Type:Polypropylene-coated
- HF Driver Size:0.75″ Tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Ferrofluid-cooled Silk-dome
- Total Power:50W Class D
- Frequency Response:70Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency:3.0 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:100 dB SPL
- Input Types: