Mackie CR3-XBT Bluetooth Enabled Studio Monitors
The Mackie CR3-XBT studio monitors are the Bluetooth enabled version of the CR3-X monitors. The addition of bluetooth means that you can easily stream from your phone or bluetooth enabled device as well as using the wired connections. Built from an all-wood cabinet which benefits the sonic character of the monitors, ensuring a superior sound when compared with plastic-based counterparts. Add into the mix a .75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter and a 3″ polypropylene-coated woofer, the CR3-X packs a punch and delivers 50 watts of clean, precise audio. Even at low volume, the CR3-X delivers crystal clear sound.
The team at Mackie have included a number of flexible inputs – including a 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch and RCA – so that you’re ready for any scenario. A front-facing headphone jack offers an alternative listening option, while a simple and convenient volume knob on the front provides on/off/volume control.
Mackie CR3-XBT Specifications
- 50 Watts
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Brushed Metal Front Panel
- Great for Home Studios, content creators, gaming and listening to high quality audio
- Speaker-to-Speaker Cable included
- 1/8-Inch to 1/8-Inch Cable (for Smartphone/Media Player Connection)
- 1/8-Inch to Stereo RCA Cable (to Connect Computer Output to your Speakers)
- Dimensions (mm) : 206 x 140 x 180