Snow White Jackson JS22 Dinky Arch Top Electric Guitar
Packed with premium features and at an affordable price, the Jackson JS Series guitars making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability in a reasonably priced package. The JS22 Dinky has features you would expect on a premium guitar such as arched tops, high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, a graphite-reinforced maple neck for ultimate stability, as well as a bound fingerboard and headstock complemented with black hardware.
The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has a carefully carved arch-topped poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, and a compound-radius (12‚Äù-16‚Äù) bound Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets. To get that true Jackson ascetic the fingerboard has pearloid sharkfin inlays.
The Dinky JS22 Series guitars include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets to make sure your guitar gets heard above the noise! The three-way blade pickup switch gives you tonal versatility as does the fulcrum tremolo bridge.The string-through bridge ensures your guitar has excellent sustain and tuning stability.
JS22 DKA Dinky Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model Name:JS22 Dinky&trade Arch Top, AmaranthFingerboard,
- Model Number:2910120527
- Color:Snow White
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape:Dinky&trade
- Neck Material:1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Neck Shape:3rd Fret: .755″, 12th Fret: .815″
- Neck Binding:White
- Scale Length:25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius:12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets:24
- Fret Size:Jumbo
- Nut Width:1.6875″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Headstock:Jackson¬Æ Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: