ION Audio Max LP BLACK – Vinyl Record Player / Turntable with Built In Speakers
The Max LP Black is an innovative three-speed vinyl conversion turntable with the added contemporary convenience of built in speakers. Onboard speakers deliver warm, high clarity sound meaning you can listen instantly with no external equipment required, however, the unit also features RCA outputs for connecting to your home stereo system when you want to boost the sound, or, a handy headphone jack for late night personal listening. This stylish turntable plays 33 1‚ÅÑ3, 45 and 78 RPM records and includes ION Audio‚Äôs simple-to-use EZ Vinyl conversion software, allowing you to convert all of your vinyl into MP3 files whilst the natural wood or gloss black finish compliments any home d√©cor beautifully. Whether you are looking to dust off the old collection, or are just discovering the magic of vinyl, ION Audio‚Äôs Max LP is the perfect partner!
Converts your collection into digital files
Convert your vinyl collection into MP3 files quickly and easily with ION Audio‚Äôs EZ Vinyl conversion software. Get the most out of all of your old records!
Built in speakers for immediate enjoyment
Listen to your favorite records or external media instantly with the Max LP‚Äôs built in speakers or connect to your home stereo system via the RCA outputs to turn up the volume!
Classic, Elegant style
Both of the Max LP‚Äôs classic, attractive styles merge brilliantly with any home d√©cor ‚Äì either gloss black or natural wood adds aesthetic appeal to your rooms.
IonAudio Max LPFeatures
- All-in-one turntable with built-in stereo speakers
- Connects to computer via USB and converts records into digital music files
- Works with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Headphone output for private listening and converting
- Includes EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software CD
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) aux input lets you convert audio from cassette players and more
- Standard RCA outputs for optional home stereo connection
- Protective dust cover, 45 adapter, and felt slipmat included