Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club Mint Metallic – Tons of Tone!
The G2215 P90 Streamliner is designed to be simple and elegant so that all you have to do is play. But don’t let the simplicity fool you, this Gretsch comes equipped with a P90 soap bar pickup and a Broad’Tron BT-25 humbucker so that you can dial in a tone to suit your style.
The Streamliner Junior Jet has an ultra comfortable thin “U’ shape neck which is easy to play and lets you glide effortlessly across the 22 medium Jumbo frets to nail even the most complicated of solos. The Gretsch team have made this a guitar that just wants to be played and nothing gets in your way.
With its cream binding, pearloid fretboard inlays and metallic paint finish, you can instantly recognise the high quality production you would expect from a company like Gretsch who have been making instruments for almost 140 years.
Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Specifications
- Series: Streamliner
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.375‚Äù (263.53 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46‚Äù (341.88 mm)
- Waist: 8.625‚Äù (219.08 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin ‚ÄúU‚Äù
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12‚Äù (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic&trade Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875‚Äù (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75‚Äù (629 mm)
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch¬Æ Logo
- Pickups: Broad‚ÄôTron BT-2S (Bridge), P90 Soap Bar (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Gold Electro-Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)