Probably the Worlds Most Famous Guitar Shape – Fender Squier Stratocaster Bullet
The Squier Bullet range means that you can own the classic Fender design at a wallet friendly price. The Squier Strat is the perfect entry into the world of electric guitars with a lot of flexibility when it comes to pickup and tone configuration.
Squier Bullet Strat Construction
The body of the Squier Bullet is made of Poplar guitar with a bolt on maple neck and Indian laurel fretboard. All these combine to make the perfect Fender style tone machine with the looks of the iconic USA Fenders.
The 6-saddle vintage-style tremolo gives you the ability to alter the pitch of the notes you play and “dive bomb” to your hearts content. The Bullet start combines the old features we know and love form the original fenders whilst taking advantage of modern construction methods to keep the price low and the guitar at a high quality.
The 3 single coil pickups give you 5 tonal positions to choose from meaning that you can find whatever sound you need.
Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster Specifications
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Black Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck plate: 4-bolt standard
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5”
- Number of Frets: 21, medium jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Standard Stratocaster Single-Coil Set
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control knobs: White Plastic
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Nut material: synthetic bone
- Tuners: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
If you play the guitar, it’s almost impossible to have not heard about Fender. One of the worlds most iconic brands, Fender was founded in Southern California and has established a worldwide influence that extends from the studio to the stage—and beyond. Everyone from beginners to the world’s most acclaimed artists have used Fender instruments, amps and gear, making the company not only a revered industry leader but a cultural symbol that resonates globally. Nearly seven decades since founder Leo Fender built his first electric guitar, Fender’s reach transcends instruments and accessories, encompassing a range of innovative digital experiences that fuel musical expression and serve players at every stage–on every stage.