African Mahogany Electro Acoustic Parlour Guitar by Lâg
The T90PE by Lâg is a real show stopping guitar. Combining beautiful woods such as African Mahogany and a brownwood fingerboard, this guitar is both beautiful to look at and to play.
Dynamic, distinctive, classic. The Lâg T90PE parlour guitar is designed to meet the needs of the modern musician who wants an uncompromising solid top guitar without breaking the bank. This is a truly affordable parlour guitar. It’s also an instrument that you won’t outgrow as it has the DirectLâg HD pickup system which means this guitar is ready to hit the stage when you are.
With a solid African mahogany (Khaya) top, you have an unmatched soundboard for versatile playing. Giving you the platform you need to play almost anything you desire. Dark, rich, and resonant in tone, the Tramontane 90 PE Parlour guitar delivers a truly classic character. Experience a pure acoustic sound with a familiar, authentic warmth you’ve heard on classic records.
About the Parlour Guitar Body Shape
The distinctive parlour acoustic guitar body shape is one of the smallest guitar body sizes. This size is great for players favouring a more subtle musical style due to their less overpowering sound. The shoulders of a parlour acoustic are usually more sloped than other body styles and they tend to have a narrower body. The distinctive guitar shape is significantly more comfortable and tends to fit the players body better when playing. The smaller size and shape also makes the guitar more portables, making it lighter and a lot easier to transport. Parlour guitars popularity began peaking between the late 19th century and the 1950s. Today the parlour guitar shape is regaining popularity thanks to its versatility, transportability, and beautiful tonal characteristics.
– Top : Massive khaya
– Strings : Metal
– Fingerboard : Brownwood
– Nut : Graphite
– Bridge : Brownwood
– Finishing : Glossy
– Format : Parlor
– Tuning pegs : Die Cast
– Category : Steel String Shaped Body Electric-Acoustic
– Hardware : Satin black
– Neck : Khaya
– Colours : Natural
– Back&Sides : Khaya
– Electronics : DirectLâg HD
– Original Strings : D’Addario bronze 80/20 light EXP11 tirant 12-53
– Left handed : No
– Cutaway : No
– Radius : 350 mm
– Scale (mm) : 650 mm
– Nut Width : 43 mm
– Nbr of strings : 6
– Nbrs of frets : 20
– Additional Specs :
– Top: solid khaya
– Back & sides: khaya
– Finish: high gloss
– Bridge: brownwood
– Saddle: compensated black graphite / 72 mm
– Neck: khaya
– Finish: satin
– Trussrod: 2 ways
– Fingerboard: brownwood
– Frets: 20 – silver nickel
– Scale: 650 mm
– Headstock: brownwood – maple logo inlay
– Machine heads: die cast / 1 :18 ratio / satin black
– Nut: black graphite / 43 mm
– Strings: D’Addario EXP
– Acoustic electric models: DirectLâg HD system
Lâg Guitars is a French music company renowned for pushing boundaries when it comes to design, build quality and innovation. While many guitar manufacturers copy the same old designs, Lâg make bold decisions and stands out for the crowd. The team of luthiers at Lâg hunt the world for the best sounding woods and they craft them beautifully into outstanding guitars which are built to last a lifetime. From entry level guitars right up to the flagship HyVibe Smart Guitar range, Lâg never compromises on design or quality.
- Case / Gig Bag – to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner – make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings – Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools – For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks – You always need one more plectrum!