The Original and Legendary Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95 Wah Pedal
Without a doubt, the Dunlop Cry Baby Wah is the most iconic guitar effect in music history. When it hit the scene in 1966, it added a whole new layer of expression to the electric guitar and created sounds and performance never before possible—players such as Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton used the Cry Baby Wah to create some of the most timeless sounds in rock and every new generation of guitar players finds a new way to add the GCB95 Cry Baby into their sonic arsenal.
The list of who has used the Cry Baby Wah is too long to list here so how about we leave it at this… David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, Tom Morello, Kirk Hammett, Slash, Joe Bonamassa and Eddie Van Halen. Need we say more? If you only get one pedal… get this one.
- The Original Wah
- Equipped with the legendary Red Fasel inductor
- 100 k Hot Potz potentiometer to ensure fast response to the wah effect
- True Hardwire bypass
- Robust and heavy duty metal housing
- Battery compartment on the bottom of the pedal
- Power supply: 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply with 2.1 mm hollow plug – Polarity: (-) inside (not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 254 x 64 mm
- Weight: 1.68 kg
- Made in USA
There aren’t many musicians in the world who haven’t used Dunlop products. Whether it’s the iconic Cry Baby Wah Wah pedal, the Tortex plectrums or the iconic Dunlop 65 cleaning products, its hard to find a guitarist who hasn’t come into contact with Dunlop in one way or another. Today Dunlop owns a number of the worlds most popular guitar brands including Way Huge and MXR