Electric Guitar Arkane by Lâg in Brown Shadow Colour
This elegant electric guitar by Lâg from the Arkane series – A200-BRS is extremely attractive to the modern guitarists with its rosewood head, the Indonesian rosewood fingerboard and its silver pearl inlays that are all typical of the entire series of the French manufacturer.
The frets of this electric guitar A200 in brown colour are silver-nickel and in a large jumbo size, providing easy and convenient access up to the 24th fret.
The A200-BRS is a solid-body electric guitar and features two EMG Humbucker pickups that can split or amplify the sound of your guitar by volume potential – just pull or press it as a result of the effect you want to achieve. Pickups are passive, but it adds warmth and incommensurable energy to your performances, no matter what style you play in.
The convenience of playing this electric guitar also comes from the special shape, which allows you to comfortably position yourself and practically helps you play in anywhere, thanks to the slim body. The neck and the fingerboard are specially designed to allow fast playing and awesome dunks.
You will not go wrong if you also use the Floyd Rose vibrato, which will not mess up the position and tension of the strings, thanks to the useful locking system.
The solid mahogany body of Lâg A200-BRS electric guitar in this great brown colour is as easy to the eye, almost as are the features and high-quality precision mechanical parts.
A200-BRS by Lâg Key Features
– Head: Rosewood, silver logo
– Mechanical: 6 in-line high precision, satin black
– Head nut: Floyd Rose self-locking system, black, 43mm
– Truss rod: Double direction
– Handle: screwed maple, satin finish
– Fingerboard: Indonesian rosewood
– Frets: 24, Silver-Nickel, Jumbo size
– Inlays: Acrylic Pearl
– Body: European poplar, flamed mahogany table
– Saddle: Maple and black, glossy varnish
– Pickups: 2 humbucking pickups EMG (HZ SA-1 Handle + HZ TB-1 bridge)
– Vibrato: Floyd Rose Special
– Neck pickup: EMG HZ SA-1
– Bridge pickup: EMG HZ TB-1
– Electronics: 1 volume + 1 tone with Push-Pull (Split) + 5-position pickup selector
– Hardware: Satin Black
– Strings: D’Addario EXP110 10-46
– Category: Electric guitar
– Nbr. of strings: 6
– Format: Strat
– Neck: maple
– Radius: 350
– Nut width: 43,00
– Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
– Number of Frets: 24
– Scale: 650.00
– Hardware: satin black
– Electronics: passive
– Selector: 3-positions
– Settings: knobs for push-pull, tone, volume
– Colour: brown
– Finish: brilliant
- Amplifier – In order for everyone to hear you, your electric guitar needs an amp. You can find different amplifiers in our online store and choose the right one for your electric guitar.
- Cables – these little things are always lost on stage and on the move. We recommend that you always have a spare set with you just in case.
- Case / Gig Bag – to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner – make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings – Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools – For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks – You always need one more plectrum!
About the Electric Guitar
Everyone has dreamed of being a rock star as a child. This dream is always accompanied by strong solos on an electric guitar, if you too had that dream of a big stage with a huge crowd that sings your hit songs along with you, of one or two throws on your knees on the stage on the coolest dunk, then you are a guitarist in your soul.
The electric guitar was originally invented in America at the dawn of the 20th century, but as one of the most important instruments in modern music, today the electric guitar enjoys countless variations of shape, strings, technical parameters, but initially it is always what it started from and what turns the guitar in electric: fingerboard, bridge, solid wood body and set of metal strings. And of course, a cable and amplifier to play your electric guitar for everyone.
Electric guitars come in various forms that bear the names of their creators, and the modern guitarist recognizes them at a glance.
The wood that the electric guitar’s body is made of also has an effect, and more precisely the density of the wood would help the sustain (the length with which each note can be played on the guitar). Electric design guitars are made of maple, walnut, ash, alder, mahogany, but nowadays you can find a variety of experiments for electric guitars, including concrete body and those with an aluminium fingerboard, instead of traditional wood.
Electric guitars are available in two main types, which are “ordinary” hard-bodied guitars and hollow or semi-acoustic guitars. Perhaps the two most famous electric guitars are the Fender Stratocaster and Gibson Les Paul, both of which are rigid electric guitars. Nowadays, there are thousands of strange and wonderful forms of guitars to choose from.
Lâg Guitars is a French music company founded in the Occitania region of France, most popular for its guitars (e.g. the Lâg Roxane and the Tramontane acoustic series). Lâg has produced guitars for more than 40 years, starting with Beast superstrat models to arkane – designed in a small custom shop in the south of France and becoming the most popular and requested guitars.
Originally a traditional instrument factory, it then became one of the major players in musical instruments distribution.