Pure and Authentic Acoustic Auditorium Guitar by Lâg
The T98A by Lâg is a carefully crafted African Mahogany guitar by the master luthiers at Lâg. This full bodied Auditorium shaped guitar cuts no corners and produces an unmatched sonic quality for a guitar of its price.
The Lâg T98A auditorium guitar is a full bodied guitar which has a warm deep tone thanks to the high quality woods used in its construction and the way it is lovingly and carefully assembled by the luthiers at Lâg.
With a solid African mahogany (Khaya) top and body, you have unrivalled acoustic characteristics from the T98A. If you’ve ever looked at the price of vintage guitars, you know that a well made guitar from top quality materials sounds better with age and the Lâg T98A is no exception. The more you play this guitar, to more it will become your own and the sweeter it will sound.
About the Auditorium Guitar Shape
All manufacturers have their own ways of describing guitar sizes and there is no official standard which means that sometimes the lines are blurred. The Auditorium size is roughly the same as the 000 size. The “0”, “00” and “000” naming convention was created by Martin Guitars which is why other manufacturers try to come up with a different way to say the same thing. Auditorium/000 guitars have a similar shape to Grand Concert guitars but are bigger in size. These guitars generally are have a thinner body and more defined waist than the dreadnought shape.
What does Tramontane stand for?
The Lâg Tramontane range takes its name from the French word for the north wind. Inspired by nature and combining some of the finest woods available, the luthiers at Lâg have crafted a wide range of Tramontane series guitars in both steel and nylon string variants.
– Top: Solid Tropical Khaya
– Back & Sides: Tropical Khaya
– Finish: French Satin
– Neck: Tropical Khaya
– Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel-Acoustic
– Finish: high gloss
– Strings : Metal
– Fingerboard : Brownwood
– Nut : Graphite
– Bridge : Brownwood
– Format : Auditorium
– Tuning pegs : Die Cast
– Category : Steel String Shaped Body
– Hardware : Satin black
– Left handed : No
– Cutaway : No
– Radius : 350 mm
– Scale : 650 mm
– Nut Width : 43 mm
– Nbr of strings : 6
Additional Specs :
– Saddle: compensated black graphite / 72 mm
– Trussrod: 2 ways
– Headstock: brownwood – maple logo inlay
– Machine heads: die cast / 1 :18 ratio / satin black
– Nut: black graphite / 43 mm
Lâg Guitars is a French music company renowned for pushing boundaries when it comes to design, build quality and innovation. While many guitar manufacturers copy the same old designs, Lâg make bold decisions and stands out for the crowd. The team of luthiers at Lâg hunt the world for the best sounding woods and they craft them beautifully into outstanding guitars which are built to last a lifetime. From entry level guitars right up to the flagship HyVibe Smart Guitar range, Lâg never compromises on design or quality.
- Case / Gig Bag – to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner – make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings – Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools – For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks – You always need one more plectrum!